Xenon plus movies don't play past intro

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Viclovin

Xenon plus movies don't play past intro

Post by Viclovin »

Just installed the latest xenon plus build, synched my real debrid and everything looks ok until I start to play any movie. It will play for the first 5 seconds then it just stops and doesn't go anywhere. Is there any changes or tweaks that need to be done?
Thanks.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Xenon plus movies don't play past intro

Post by The Chef »

Viclovin wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 3:34 am Just installed the latest xenon plus build, synched my real debrid and everything looks ok until I start to play any movie. It will play for the first 5 seconds then it just stops and doesn't go anywhere. Is there any changes or tweaks that need to be done?
Thanks.
Guessing your using a Firestick, since these weird issues always seem to be Firesticks? Never seem that. Maybe you adjusted advanced settings too high and its crashing because your running out of the tiny amount of ram it has when the movie starts caching? Maybe if your using a Firestick, you dont have it plugged into the wall and you have it underpowered by a usb port on your TV and its crashing? No idea from the limited info you gave.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Viclovin

Post by Viclovin »

Im using an Nvidia shield, I rebooted but it keeps doing the same thing, the only thing I messed with was the real debrid login.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Try searching for "kickouts".

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: