Moving an Addon

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Lateron

Moving an Addon

Post by Lateron »

Newbie here.
I downloaded VideoDevil and want to move it into the Adults sub-menu. How do I do that?
I'm using Kodi 21 on Firestick 4K max and latest Xenon build.
Tks in advance

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: Moving an Addon

Post by cg0 »

Lateron wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:45 am Newbie here.
I downloaded VideoDevil and want to move it into the Adults sub-menu. How do I do that?
Tks in advance
Click Edit Builds on top.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Lateron wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:45 am Newbie here.
Tks in advance
Videodevil is already in the adults section.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Lateron

Post by Lateron »

Tks for the replies. I just wanted to know in general how to move a downloaded addon into a sub-menu. I'm going to try "Click Edit Builds on top".

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Lateron

Post by Lateron »

Can you or someone please explain what is meant with "Click Edit Builds on top"? I'm trying to move a downloaded addon into a particular sub-menu

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

editbuilds.jpg
editbuilds.jpg (184.7 KiB) Viewed 184 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Lateron

Post by Lateron »

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum? I'm talking about the Diggz xenon build. The picture submitted by cg0 looks like its the forum, not the build.
I have the build on a Firestick. I want to move a downloaded add-on into one of the pre defined sub menus. For example, I want to move the downloaded add-on "XXX" to the sub menu "Adults Only". How do I do that?

(by the way, how do I include a jpg in my messages? I tried an attachment, but that gave me an error)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Lateron wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:28 am Maybe I'm in the wrong forum? I'm talking about the Diggz xenon build. The picture submitted by cg0 looks like its the forum, not the build.
I have the build on a Firestick. I want to move a downloaded add-on into one of the pre defined sub menus. For example, I want to move the downloaded add-on "XXX" to the sub menu "Adults Only". How do I do that?

(by the way, how do I include a jpg in my messages? I tried an attachment, but that gave me an error)
Well, his pic is showing where to click in the forum to get to the Edit builds section in the forum.
So you downloaded an adult addon and you want to put it in the adult section under favorites is what your asking right? So to do that, just go to video addons, long click the addon, choose add to superfavorites/Superfavorites/XXX/Adults Only folder.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Lateron wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:28 am Maybe I'm in the wrong forum? I'm talking about the Diggz xenon build. The picture submitted by cg0 looks like its the forum, not the build.

And you still haven't clicked on Edit Builds on top, lol.

All forum help is inside the "Forum Tips" section, you might get it right this time.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”