Stuck on layout style

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Waynepike0

Stuck on layout style

Post by Waynepike0 »

Hay all I have done a fresh install last week and could not install so tried again this week and got to the layout style screen but it won't install any style please help

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ragnakak

Re: Stuck on layout style

Post by Ragnakak »

I'm having the same issue as well as real debrid and trakt is not giving authentication popup requests. All I was able to do was download the initial addons such as Fen Lite and Seren. I figured it was time to ditch my firestick 4k and I got an ONN 4K Pro and am having the same issue. Running Kodi 21.1

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Ragnakak wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:48 pm I'm having the same issue as well as real debrid and trakt is not giving authentication popup requests. All I was able to do was download the initial addons such as Fen Lite and Seren. I figured it was time to ditch my firestick 4k and I got an ONN 4K Pro and am having the same issue. Running Kodi 21.1
Your probably just being impatient. On first load, just wait for addon updates to finish.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ragnakak

Post by Ragnakak »

The Chef wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:46 pm
Ragnakak wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:48 pm I'm having the same issue as well as real debrid and trakt is not giving authentication popup requests. All I was able to do was download the initial addons such as Fen Lite and Seren. I figured it was time to ditch my firestick 4k and I got an ONN 4K Pro and am having the same issue. Running Kodi 21.1
Your probably just being impatient. On first load, just wait for addon updates to finish.
I let it sit for 15 minutes even on this new device and still no go. I have dev options enabled on the device, allowed updates from unknown sources in kodi, cleared kodi app data, reinstalled...still no go.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Cant replicate your issue. Try rebooting your router. You should be seeing addon updates in the top corner installing on first boot.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ragnakak

Post by Ragnakak »

The Chef wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:23 pm Cant replicate your issue. Try rebooting your router. You should be seeing addon updates in the top corner installing on first boot.
The individual updates are no issue. I see notifications of the apps being updated (account manager, slyguy etc.) at the AIO setup screen when starting.

I'll try an alterate build like Aspire just to see if its something funky with the device itself and report back.

Edit: This is the device
https://www.walmart.com/ip/onn-Google-TV-4K-Pro-Streaming-Device-New-2024-4K-UHD-resolution-Dolby-Vision-Dolby-ATMOS-Hands-Free-Voice-Control-Smart-Hub/5193222892

Edit2: Aspire working without any issues

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ragnakak

Post by Ragnakak »

So I've tried a few different builds in chefs wizard and 7of9 wizard and everything worked well so far minus a random crash or two. 4K video playback works well. I'm wondering if its something about the Onn box that is messing something up. It seems to be a standard Google TV box without any bloat.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ragnakak

Post by Ragnakak »

Finally got it working. Here are some things I did differently. After installing Kodi fresh, I rebooted the device, didn't turn my vpn on this time, and also enabled usb debugging. I then went through the normal steps. Not sure which of those had any difference, buy maybe it will help someone else who has the Onn 4k Pro.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Ragnakak wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:04 pm Finally got it working. Here are some things I did differently. After installing Kodi fresh, I rebooted the device, didn't turn my vpn on this time, and also enabled usb debugging. I then went through the normal steps. Not sure which of those had any difference, buy maybe it will help someone else who has the Onn 4k Pro.
VPN for sure would be the cause.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz AIO”