Chef Omega Wizard

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

paul.a.merrill3

Chef Omega Wizard

Post by paul.a.merrill3 »

I am currently running Kodi 21, chef omega wizard. After installing omega, an error message pops up. It will not allow me to install a build. I have done fresh install, uninstall and reinstall, deleting the folder in appdata. None of that has fixed my issue. I do not know how to post the screenshot of the error in the error log. I'm trying to install the Xenon 2 build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Chef Omega Wizard

Post by The Chef »

paul.a.merrill3 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:19 pm I am currently running Kodi 21, chef omega wizard. After installing omega, an error message pops up. It will not allow me to install a build. I have done fresh install, uninstall and reinstall, deleting the folder in appdata. None of that has fixed my issue. I do not know how to post the screenshot of the error in the error log. I'm trying to install the Xenon 2 build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What device? Android, Windows? More info...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
paul.a.merrill3

I have also tried both web addresses to install chef omega wizard and run into the same issue.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
paul.a.merrill3

Sorry, Im running windows 10 64 bit

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

paul.a.merrill3 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:23 pm Sorry, Im running windows 10 64 bit
Probably Windows defender or antivirus blocking something. Heres the download link. Download the build zip and extract it to your Kodi folder. Delete the old files in Kodi folder first. https://archive.org/download/xenon-2-v-11-324-8pm/Xenon_2_v11_324_8pm.zip

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
paul.a.merrill3

i am very new to this. Which Kodi folder? i have also allowed the connection thru mcafee and turned off windows defender and i still get the same error from chef omega.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

paul.a.merrill3 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm i am very new to this. Which Kodi folder? i have also allowed the connection thru mcafee and turned off windows defender and i still get the same error from chef omega.
Exactly when are you getting the error? Are you able to open the wizard? Or does the error come up when you click a build in the wizard?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

paul.a.merrill3 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm i am very new to this. Which Kodi folder? i have also allowed the connection thru mcafee and turned off windows defender and i still get the same error from chef omega.
Hold on, I see an issue....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
paul.a.merrill3

the error pops up as soon as chef omega wizard installs. i can open it but when i click on builds nothing happens except the error message pops again.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

paul.a.merrill3 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:44 pm the error pops up as soon as chef omega wizard installs. i can open it but when i click on builds nothing happens except the error message pops again.
Ok, so I turned ON a VPN and saw the same issue. Turned it off and it was fine, so the issue is either with your VPN, or Defender. Try disabling your VPN.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Chef Wizard”