Need Umbrella setting for Source Select to be default not Autoplay  [SOLVED]

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

jrzyboy

Need Umbrella setting for Source Select to be default not Autoplay

Post by jrzyboy »

Hey there.

Been using Diggz builds for years now, only way to fly. Umbrella is what I pretty much use to find Movies and TV, and the last couple builds I've found that either Umbrella has changed the default way it presents it's scrapping results, where before it would provide a list of videos with their resolution and file size, but now it automatically picks a video and starts playing it. This is not what I want it to do.

Does anyone know where the switch is in Umbrella settings to force "Source Select" instead of Autoplay, been searching off and on for weeks, and can't find it, and it's driving me a bit mad.

Cheers.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: Need Umbrella setting for Source Select to be default not Autoplay

Post by cg0 »

jrzyboy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:34 am Hey there.

Been using Diggz builds for years now, only way to fly. Umbrella is what I pretty much use to find Movies and TV, and the last couple builds I've found that either Umbrella has changed the default way it presents it's scrapping results, where before it would provide a list of videos with their resolution and file size, but now it automatically picks a video and starts playing it. This is not what I want it to do.

Does anyone know where the switch is in Umbrella settings to force "Source Select" instead of Autoplay, been searching off and on for weeks, and can't find it, and it's driving me a bit mad.

Cheers.
Maybe this?
https://forum.diggz1.me/viewtopic.php?p=1081#p1081

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jrzyboy

Re: Need Umbrella setting for Source Select to be default not Autoplay  [SOLVED]

Post by jrzyboy »

that did the trick, thanks so much

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Umbrella”