Ivue guide

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Razboy

Ivue guide

Post by Razboy »

Ive TV guide is loading but showing "no information" but if i select a channel it does load. I have tried changing settings to select which country and channels I want but this does not cure the problem.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Ivue guide

Post by The Chef »

Razboy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:56 pm Ive TV guide is loading but showing "no information" but if i select a channel it does load. I have tried changing settings to select which country and channels I want but this does not cure the problem.
First try a soft reset in Ivue guide, if that doesnt work, then your time zone might be off. (If you scroll back or forward time in the guide and you start to see the info, then your timezone is off)
Attachments
Recording #52.mp4
(6.67 MiB) Downloaded 437 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Razboy

Post by Razboy »

Thanks, I'll take a look tomorrow

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Razboy

Post by Razboy »

When Ivue is open the guide is still showing as no information available. When I go to the screen that shows "tools" nothing happens when I click on it. Alos, trying to access the program add ons as you indicated only re-opens Ivue guide. I guess it must be time to uninstall and re-insatall?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Razboy

Post by Razboy »

The Chef wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:49 pm
Razboy wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:56 pm Ive TV guide is loading but showing "no information" but if i select a channel it does load. I have tried changing settings to select which country and channels I want but this does not cure the problem.
First try a soft reset in Ivue guide, if that doesnt work, then your time zone might be off. (If you scroll back or forward time in the guide and you start to see the info, then your timezone is off)
When Ivue is open the guide is still showing as no information available. When I go to the screen that shows "tools" nothing happens when I click on it. Alos, trying to access the program add ons as you indicated only re-opens Ivue guide. I guess it must be time to uninstall and re-insatall?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Ivue TV Guide”