Question about Search Channels function - Xenon Plus

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

janedoh

Question about Search Channels function - Xenon Plus

Post by janedoh »

Hey there,
I frequently use the Search Channels button/widget in the TV Guide menu. I was wondering what addon that is using and also where it is drawing the results from. I know that you need to have JetProxy installed to see results from a search.

I like the 24/7 channels that many IPTV services offer and I noticed yesterday that it was generating hits from an IPTV service that had a partial URL of vipchanoen.top . Does anyone know which IPTV service this is? I want to get a subscription because they had the most 24/7 channels that I've ever seen before. Lots of US and British show results. Looks like a winner.
If you search around the IPTV review sites, they don't offer a lot of information on the 24/7 channels which would be one of my primary interests in getting a sub to an IPTV service. Most IPTV sites don't even have a channel lineup that you can view before you buy.

Thanks!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Question about Search Channels function - Xenon Plus

Post by The Chef »

janedoh wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:20 pm Hey there,
I frequently use the Search Channels button/widget in the TV Guide menu. I was wondering what addon that is using and also where it is drawing the results from. I know that you need to have JetProxy installed to see results from a search.

I like the 24/7 channels that many IPTV services offer and I noticed yesterday that it was generating hits from an IPTV service that had a partial URL of vipchanoen.top . Does anyone know which IPTV service this is? I want to get a subscription because they had the most 24/7 channels that I've ever seen before. Lots of US and British show results. Looks like a winner.
If you search around the IPTV review sites, they don't offer a lot of information on the 24/7 channels which would be one of my primary interests in getting a sub to an IPTV service. Most IPTV sites don't even have a channel lineup that you can view before you buy.

Thanks!
Search uses Mad Titan. Theres some 24/7 channels here too..
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 545 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
janedoh

Re: Question about Search Channels function - Xenon Plus

Post by janedoh »

Thanks Chef!