Library in home screen layout

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

sputterbug10

Library in home screen layout

Post by sputterbug10 »

I chose my home screen layout to be "default" . When I hover over "movies" and "TV shows", a dialog box pops up and says I have to download umbrella. I don't want umbrella to search for my movies. It doesn't bring up all the movies. What I really want is the old xenon build where I had a library and I could search using the movie database and all the movies by Clint Eastwood came up, all 60 some of them. And if I wanted to I could have added each of them to the library. Now I can't do anything even close to that. Something is very wrong with this build. Is there any way to go back to the old one?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Library in home screen layout

Post by The Chef »

sputterbug10 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:16 am I chose my home screen layout to be "default" . When I hover over "movies" and "TV shows", a dialog box pops up and says I have to download umbrella. I don't want umbrella to search for my movies. It doesn't bring up all the movies. What I really want is the old xenon build where I had a library and I could search using the movie database and all the movies by Clint Eastwood came up, all 60 some of them. And if I wanted to I could have added each of them to the library. Now I can't do anything even close to that. Something is very wrong with this build. Is there any way to go back to the old one?
Well, then you switched it to Umbrella, under Xenon what does it say here? Should say Xenon Plus 2.3, if it says Xplus Umbrella, then your using the Umbrella skin..
Attachments
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 577 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz AIO”