Asgard search results are everything but what I asked for

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

sputterbug10

Asgard search results are everything but what I asked for

Post by sputterbug10 »

I'm running Kodi 20.4 and the lastest version of xenon plus.

Every time I stearch for a tv show with Asgard, this is what happens: Today, I searched for a certain episode of "Snapped". Asgard brought up the following choices for me to pick from:"The Simpsons", "Tonight with John Oliver", "Game of Thrones", "Teen Titans Go" and so on.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Asgard search results are everything but what I asked for

Post by The Chef »

sputterbug10 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:53 pm I'm running Kodi 20.4 and the lastest version of xenon plus.

Every time I stearch for a tv show with Asgard, this is what happens: Today, I searched for a certain episode of "Snapped". Asgard brought up the following choices for me to pick from:"The Simpsons", "Tonight with John Oliver", "Game of Thrones", "Teen Titans Go" and so on.
Well, your not supposed to search for an episode, you search for the show name, then choose the episode.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
sputterbug10

Post by sputterbug10 »

No, ya see That's not how the xenon Plus build works. I have "Snapped" in my library. So I go into my library and click on "Snapped", and a list of the seasons comes up. I click on a season and then a list of all the episodes in that season comes up. Then I click on an episode that I want to watch. Then I get a pop-up of the add-ons that I have enabled and I click on Asgard. Then Asgard brings up episodes from other TV series, but not the episode I want from the series Snapped.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

sputterbug10 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:19 pm No, ya see That's not how the xenon Plus build works. I have "Snapped" in my library. So I go into my library and click on "Snapped", and a list of the seasons comes up. I click on a season and then a list of all the episodes in that season comes up. Then I click on an episode that I want to watch. Then I get a pop-up of the add-ons that I have enabled and I click on Asgard. Then Asgard brings up episodes from other TV series, but not the episode I want from the series Snapped.
Well, thats not what you said, you said you used Asgard and searched for an epidode. You didnt say you used TMDBH to add the show to your library and tried to play it through that. So use a different addon then.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Asgard”