Xenon 2 > Xenon Plus?

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Hex5x

Xenon 2 > Xenon Plus?

Post by Hex5x »

Hello,

I’ve recently updated to Xenon 2 (kinda forced to do so when I lost Nexus and had to update to Omega 😭), but the new layout is very cluttered for me. So far I have found no way to make it even remotely look like Xenon Plus did?

I have also found the other skins in the Diggz Repo under Look and Feel, but installing the Xenon skin from there leaves all the menu’s and such completely blank.

Is it possible to somehow simply overlay the Xenon skin (that was used for Plus) over the Xenon 2 skin to get the look/layout/fonts/… back to how they were in Xenon Plus, but with the functionality of Xenon 2?

Thanks for any answers!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Xenon 2 > Xenon Plus?

Post by The Chef »

Hex5x wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:14 pm Hello,

I’ve recently updated to Xenon 2 (kinda forced to do so when I lost Nexus and had to update to Omega 😭), but the new layout is very cluttered for me. So far I have found no way to make it even remotely look like Xenon Plus did?

I have also found the other skins in the Diggz Repo under Look and Feel, but installing the Xenon skin from there leaves all the menu’s and such completely blank.

Is it possible to somehow simply overlay the Xenon skin (that was used for Plus) over the Xenon 2 skin to get the look/layout/fonts/… back to how they were in Xenon Plus, but with the functionality of Xenon 2?

Thanks for any answers!
The original Xenon is being updated and will be finished up shortly. (Xenon 3.0)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Post by Russell »

The Chef wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:06 pm
Hex5x wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:14 pm
The original Xenon is being updated and will be finished up shortly. (Xenon 3.0)
Is it OK to call it X3? Or will Elon come after you?
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hex5x

Post by Hex5x »

The Chef wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:06 pm The original Xenon is being updated and will be finished up shortly. (Xenon 3.0)
Installed it today, it’s epic! Thanks so much for the continuation of this skin! Feels like home again.
:grin

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon 2”