Trakt Movies not showing

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Jpm69

Trakt Movies not showing

Post by Jpm69 »

Using the Xenon Plus AIO V21

When using the default skin (TMDBH) none of my Trakt movies appear above. This is after I Enabled the home menu.

I can see them in some of the other Flavors but AfFENity seems to have the best set up.

Seren Flavor is the same as default but it says "no results found". The TV shows appear correctly.

Umbrella Flavor shows movies I don't think I ever watched or attempted to watch. But again, the trakt tv section is correct.

FEN Flavor doesn't have an option to view Trakt Movies.

AfFENiity Flavor seems sync with Trakt the best. All tv shows and recent movies appear in their sections.

All the Flavors show the trakt tv results the same.

Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks as always.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Trakt Movies not showing

Post by The Chef »

Jpm69 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:56 pm Using the Xenon Plus AIO V21

When using the default skin (TMDBH) none of my Trakt movies appear above. This is after I Enabled the home menu.

I can see them in some of the other Flavors but AfFENity seems to have the best set up.

Seren Flavor is the same as default but it says "no results found". The TV shows appear correctly.

Umbrella Flavor shows movies I don't think I ever watched or attempted to watch. But again, the trakt tv section is correct.

FEN Flavor doesn't have an option to view Trakt Movies.

AfFENiity Flavor seems sync with Trakt the best. All tv shows and recent movies appear in their sections.

All the Flavors show the trakt tv results the same.

Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks as always.
Well, I believe the widget is set to show Unfinished, or "In Progress Movies. So it would only show something if you started watching a movie and stopped it or didnt finish watching it. You can change the widget to whatever you prefer..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jpm69

Post by Jpm69 »

Ok I'll see uf i can change it around. But that wouldn't explain each Flavor showing different results or no result at all. Or is the widget setup different in each flavor?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Jpm69 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:52 am Ok I'll see uf i can change it around. But that wouldn't explain each Flavor showing different results or no result at all. Or is the widget setup different in each flavor?
They are different, depending on flavor, plus addons seem different on what they display or how they call the Trakt API for Trakt sections. What you prefer to see for your Trakt sections is purely your own opinion, and you should change them to whatever you prefer depending on how you use Trakt personally, some people add everything they watch to collections, some people add to watchlist, who knows, everybody uses Trakt differently, so make the widgets show whatever YOU prefer.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jpm69

Post by Jpm69 »

Ok got it.

Thanks.

Link:
BBcode: