Xenon v4.0

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

MikeDiggz

Re: Xenon v4.0

Post by MikeDiggz »

Hi Mr. Chef,
Tried switching to your new builds today, tried xenon free first, then burst, then plus 2.1. What happened to scrubs v.2 ? Was able to watch the show "Suits" on there, and in your current builds, i seem to not be able to do so. Thanks a ton for everything you do.

Mike

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Larrydc_1153

Post by Larrydc_1153 »

I just added the X96 to my devices. And, with all the issues this new device is causing me, now, I'm having to use your v2.4 build. Have you guys been told that with this build there is only a few addons available(IMDB Trailers, POV, Fen & Scrubs v2). I feel more at a lost not being able to use such addons as (Seren, Asgard, Magic Dragon, The Crew). I am NOT complaining at all because I honor all the hard work you have put into the Diggz Xenon build(s). But, I miss the lateral very very much! Also, another good addon that is not available is (Umbrella). Thank you in advance again for all you do for our community. Hope to hear back from you giving smiling faces!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Larrydc_1153 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:30 am I just added the X96 to my devices. And, with all the issues this new device is causing me, now, I'm having to use your v2.4 build. Have you guys been told that with this build there is only a few addons available(IMDB Trailers, POV, Fen & Scrubs v2). I feel more at a lost not being able to use such addons as (Seren, Asgard, Magic Dragon, The Crew). I am NOT complaining at all because I honor all the hard work you have put into the Diggz Xenon build(s). But, I miss the lateral very very much! Also, another good addon that is not available is (Umbrella). Thank you in advance again for all you do for our community. Hope to hear back from you giving smiling faces!
Lol, guess you didnt click Logins section first, In the logins section, the first step is to install the addons you use. Then authorize Debrid and Trakt, you will see more options after you install the addons..
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 878 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Larrydc_1153

Post by Larrydc_1153 »

I stand very CORRECTED. I am SORRY for any confusion I may have caused. And, I am ALWAYS telling others to "read". Oh boy, oh oh boy! I feel like a fool but, I am totally at your side. I will continue to use the build I have chosen for the last few years and, LOOK for all future updates. Thank you very much. Take care. Stay safe!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ashleychora

What if we could harness the power of Nexus/Omega Chef Wizards to create a culinary masterpiece unlike anything ever see

Post by Ashleychora »

What if we could harness the power of Nexus/Omega Chef Wizards to create a culinary masterpiece unlike anything ever seen before? Imagine a world where technology and gastronomy collide, pushing the boundaries of flavor and creativity. Let's explore the possibilities of combining cutting-edge wizardry with the art of cooking to revolutionize the way we experience food.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: What if we could harness the power of Nexus/Omega Chef Wizards to create a culinary masterpiece unlike anything ever

Post by The Chef »

Ashleychora wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:03 pm What if we could harness the power of Nexus/Omega Chef Wizards to create a culinary masterpiece unlike anything ever seen before? Imagine a world where technology and gastronomy collide, pushing the boundaries of flavor and creativity. Let's explore the possibilities of combining cutting-edge wizardry with the art of cooking to revolutionize the way we experience food.
WTF, is this an AI generated post? I though AI was supposed to sound smart. Guess not.. :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: What if we could harness the power of Nexus/Omega Chef Wizards to create a culinary masterpiece unlike anything ever

Post by cg0 »

The Chef wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:40 pm
Ashleychora wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:03 pm What if we could harness the power of Nexus/Omega Chef Wizards to create a culinary masterpiece unlike anything ever seen before? Imagine a world where technology and gastronomy collide, pushing the boundaries of flavor and creativity. Let's explore the possibilities of combining cutting-edge wizardry with the art of cooking to revolutionize the way we experience food.
WTF, is this an AI generated post? I though AI was supposed to sound smart. Guess not.. :lol:
Yeah, you made the wizard recognize what Kodi version the member uses to automatically pick up the correct repo, and now they're asking to see both Kodi versions and select manually the repo...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”