How to refresh Super Favorites

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

YaquiDonJ

How to refresh Super Favorites

Post by YaquiDonJ »

I broke the superfavorites list. Was not working as normal so I messed around with it till it failed. Tried to restore the backup and that doesnt work either. No big, with the new installer it only takes 20 minutes to rebuild from the latest. Did that but the favorites stayed as is!?!? I recall that the last couple of updates retained my changes so I guess you save them across installs somewhere. So I Cleared cache and data and installed kodi 21.1, and new Diggz build. Figured that would refresh everything. But nope, The file must be in userdata somewhere. Bothering y'all cause I cannot install an anime addon, Otaku or watchnixtoons without it. Please furnish the name and location of that data so i can smash and reinstall to make it nice. Thanks.

Shield TV 2019 3GB/16GB Kodi 21.1 Diggz AIO 1.4

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: How to refresh Super Favorites

Post by The Chef »

YaquiDonJ wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:36 am I broke the superfavorites list. Was not working as normal so I messed around with it till it failed. Tried to restore the backup and that doesnt work either. No big, with the new installer it only takes 20 minutes to rebuild from the latest. Did that but the favorites stayed as is!?!? I recall that the last couple of updates retained my changes so I guess you save them across installs somewhere. So I Cleared cache and data and installed kodi 21.1, and new Diggz build. Figured that would refresh everything. But nope, The file must be in userdata somewhere. Bothering y'all cause I cannot install an anime addon, Otaku or watchnixtoons without it. Please furnish the name and location of that data so i can smash and reinstall to make it nice. Thanks.

Shield TV 2019 3GB/16GB Kodi 21.1 Diggz AIO 1.4
The wizard only saves Kodi favorites, it does not save Super Favorites. The only way it would save superfavorites is if you whitelisted SF in the wizard settings, or you backed up the build and restored it. Otaku isnt installing because I forgot to add the repo last update. Watchnixtoons should install fine. Reinstalling the build should fix anything you messed up with Superfavorites.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
YaquiDonJ

Post by YaquiDonJ »

Thanks for the quick reply. That explains why search did not find otaku or its repo.

I was digging around in unsuper-favorites too. Is that built from scratch on a build?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

YaquiDonJ wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:53 pm Thanks for the quick reply. That explains why search did not find otaku or its repo.

I was digging around in unsuper-favorites too. Is that built from scratch on a build?
Yes, Superfavorites are all created by the builder. .. Just pushed an update that will install Otaku repo automatically..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Super Favourites”