Current 20/20 and Dateline content showing up

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

fogymtn

Current 20/20 and Dateline content showing up

Post by fogymtn »

I have checked every addon and I can't find the prior episodes. I can pull up everything from last season. Using the "network look up" feature I can find stuff from the previous year, but none of the latest. Using the calendar feature on all of the addons with that option, show the show from "Last Night's" shows. When the scrapers search for the show, they never find one.

This isn't just with this addon, but all of the addons. I can get the other shows on that night to play, just not those two. Is it me or are the networks trying to protect them and do a better job of those two? Maybe you know of a scraper that I could find these two shows on.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Current 20/20 and Dateline content showing up

Post by The Chef »

fogymtn wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:46 pm I have checked every addon and I can't find the prior episodes. I can pull up everything from last season. Using the "network look up" feature I can find stuff from the previous year, but none of the latest. Using the calendar feature on all of the addons with that option, show the show from "Last Night's" shows. When the scrapers search for the show, they never find one.

This isn't just with this addon, but all of the addons. I can get the other shows on that night to play, just not those two. Is it me or are the networks trying to protect them and do a better job of those two? Maybe you know of a scraper that I could find these two shows on.
Lol, so your saying the latest show that aired last night you cant find? Ok, well you need to understand, for a stream to be available, somebody out there has to first copy the show, and then upload the show to a torrent website first before you will see it available to watch, also some volunteer has to upload the episode name and other metadata to The movie database website. All this has to be done before you are able to watch it in Kodi . As you can see season 48 is not even updated yet in TMDB, so addons that get info from TMDB wont even show season 48 yet, especially since season 48 just started 3 days ago.. https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/2035-20-20/seasons?language=en-US

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Also, News and other daily shows always had issues with running sources.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
fogymtn

Post by fogymtn »

That's great to know. I was just trying to figure out if it was something I was doing on my end. Thanks for everything you do, and the great builds that you provide!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Umbrella”