Request by Ron Ethridge

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

cg0

Request by Ron Ethridge

Post by cg0 »

I'm an old guy (76) and appreciate all the development work you guys are doing. I have been using kodi for awhile now. Was using xbmc 1st. I have helped a lot of folks with kodi.
I like the new "burst" build better than all the other ones. I do have a request. Is there any way under "tv providers" in the "tv shows" that you could put all the listed tv providers in alphabetical order?
Thanks for your help.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Request by Ron Ethridge

Post by The Chef »

cg0 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:28 pm
I'm an old guy (76) and appreciate all the development work you guys are doing. I have been using kodi for awhile now. Was using xbmc 1st. I have helped a lot of folks with kodi.
I like the new "burst" build better than all the other ones. I do have a request. Is there any way under "tv providers" in the "tv shows" that you could put all the listed tv providers in alphabetical order?
Thanks for your help.
No, the order is set by TMDBH, but if you open TMDBH, go to The Movie DB, then click All networks, they will be in alphabetical order, but has a lot of crap extra networks you probably dont care about..
Attachments
Recording #2.mp4
(5.67 MiB) Downloaded 939 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Re: Request by Ron Ethridge

Post by Russell »

Workaround: If you know the name of the provider you are searching for, left click, open the side bar Xenon View Options, Filter and enter the name of the provider. It will filter out all the rest.

You don't need to type if you have a voice search remote like shield.
Attachments
20231116_231122.mp4
Voice search filter
(26.84 MiB) Downloaded 100 times
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Burst”