Xenon Plus 2.1

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

The Chef

Re: Xenon Plus 2.1

Post by The Chef »

Dub wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:11 pm I tried all of that and still can't get it to work, the previous version worked fine but not this version
Guess its something you got to figure out on your end. Works fine on my W11 PC. Maybe clear data by going to C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi, and delete all the files there to start fresh.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Dretheboss66

Post by Dretheboss66 »

iptv maanager error

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Crashoveride4269

Post by Crashoveride4269 »

Is there a way to get plot info and episodes unwatched to show on widget on trakt main selection menu TV shows? I know on other builds when adding widgets there is an option to show plot info but I can seem to find that option on this build.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DanWhite

Post by DanWhite »

Hi, I’m new to all this and just want some help.
A couple of days ago got an auto update and everything disappeared so I did a rebuild from repo and now have xenon 2.1.

I have authorised debrid but can’t see it on the menus? How do I get debrid zone menu back?

TIA

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

DanWhite wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:50 am Hi, I’m new to all this and just want some help.
A couple of days ago got an auto update and everything disappeared so I did a rebuild from repo and now have xenon 2.1.

I have authorised debrid but can’t see it on the menus? How do I get debrid zone menu back?

TIA
Lol, look at the addons under Movie and TV Shows, they are pretty much ALL Debrid addons.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
biggpapa400

Post by biggpapa400 »

Thanks 4 the work you put into 2.2 / Thanks Brother

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Crashoveride4269 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:33 pm Is there a way to get plot info and episodes unwatched to show on widget on trakt main selection menu TV shows? I know on other builds when adding widgets there is an option to show plot info but I can seem to find that option on this build.
@The Chef

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Crashoveride4269 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:33 pm Is there a way to get plot info and episodes unwatched to show on widget on trakt main selection menu TV shows? I know on other builds when adding widgets there is an option to show plot info but I can seem to find that option on this build.
Not an option with Xenon skin, you could click Information in context menu to see plot..Or you can click Diggz skin portal under Xenon and try another skin, those have plot in widgets..
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 899 times
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (2.69 MiB) Viewed 899 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”