Chef Omega Wizard

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

paul.a.merrill3

Re: Chef Omega Wizard

Post by paul.a.merrill3 »

all right so I misspoke. I'm currently running windows 11. idk if that makes a difference or not though

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Post by Russell »

@The Chef I was trying to help Paul privately and did a first time install on windows 11. I'm getting the same error. No VPN. Cable Internet. 300 Mbps. It will not allow to install any build. It keeps saying there is an update to account manager v2.4.9 but it will not allow to update. Current account manager is zaxxon709 -2.4.8

Error Log says Error Contents: SSL:Certifificate_Verify_Failed... certificate has expired. Let me know if you need any more info.
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Ooops, looks like Internet Archive is down. That will make the error, Thats where the builds are hosted...https://archive.org/download/xenon-2-v-11-324-8pm/Xenon_2_v11_324_8pm.zip
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (93.22 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Post by Russell »

i saw that when I tried to click the link in one of your replies in this thread but did not think it had anything to do with this issue. I am available for an hour or so for testing if required. Let me know if i can download elsewhere to test.
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Russell wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 am i saw that when I tried to click the link in one of your replies in this thread but did not think it had anything to do with this issue. I am available for an hour or so for testing if required. Let me know if i can download elsewhere to test.
Its back up. Just tested Omega Wizard on my w11 PC from fresh install, no errors.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Post by Russell »

@The Chef Confirmed Internet Archive is back up. I was able to download the build zip. I was still getting errors so I am trying to manually unzip the build to kodi directory. I'll let you know.

Did you disable defender when you successfully got the build to work on Windows11?
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Post by Russell »

The Chef wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am
Russell wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 am i saw that when I tried to click the link in one of your replies in this thread but did not think it had anything to do with this issue. I am available for an hour or so for testing if required. Let me know if i can download elsewhere to test.
Its back up. Just tested Omega Wizard on my w11 PC from fresh install, no errors.
Manually unzipped build to kodi directory. Success on Windows 11. Did not disable defender. It took very long to unzip despite the zip was locally downloaded already.
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Post by Russell »

@The Chef So the extracting build zip seems like the build is installed but the Chef Wizard error persists. Deleted all kodi files and folder and did fresh install on Windows 11. It will not allow build to install. There is a Chef Wizard Error that prevents moving forward.

There is an Account Manager Update Available V2.4.9 which I cannot update.
The Error log shows . (I have formatted for easy reading)

Code: Select all

1. Error Contents: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate has expired

2. During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Russell\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.chef21\service.py", line 5, in <module>s.run_startup()
File "C:\Users\Russell\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.chef21\resources\lib\modules\_service.py", line 129, in run_startup self.notify_check()
File "C:\Users\Russell\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.chef21\resources\lib\modules\_service.py", line 107, in notify_check info = notify.get_notify()
File "C:\Users\Russell\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.chef21\resources\lib\GUIcontrol\notify.py", line 9, in get_notify rsponse = urlopen(req).read().decode('utf-8')
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 222, in urlopen return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 525, response = self._open(req, data)
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 542, result = self._call_chain(self.handle_open, protocol, protocol +
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 502, in _call_chain result = func(*args)
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 1397, in https_open return self.do_open(http.client.HTTPSConnection, req,
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 1357, in do_open raise URLError(err)
urllib.error.URLError: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate has expired (_ssl.c:1136)> 
-->End of Python script error report<--
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Russell wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm @The Chef So the extracting build zip seems like the build is installed but the Chef Wizard error persists. Deleted all kodi files and folder and did fresh install on Windows 11. It will not allow build to install. There is a Chef Wizard Error that prevents moving forward.

There is an Account Manager Update Available V2.4.9 which I cannot update.
The Error log shows . (I have formatted for easy reading)

1. Error Contents: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate has expired

2. During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Russell\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.chef21\service.py", line 5, in <module>s.run_startup()
File "C:\Users\Russell\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.chef21\resources\lib\modules\_service.py", line 129, in run_startup self.notify_check()
File "C:\Users\Russell\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.chef21\resources\lib\modules\_service.py", line 107, in notify_check info = notify.get_notify()
File "C:\Users\Russell\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.chef21\resources\lib\GUIcontrol\notify.py", line 9, in get_notify rsponse = urlopen(req).read().decode('utf-8')
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 222, in urlopen return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 525, response = self._open(req, data)
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 542, result = self._call_chain(self.handle_open, protocol, protocol +
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 502, in _call_chain result = func(*args)
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 1397, in https_open return self.do_open(http.client.HTTPSConnection, req,
File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib\request.py", line 1357, in do_open raise URLError(err)
urllib.error.URLError: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate has expired (_ssl.c:1136)> 
-->End of Python script error report<--
Its either a VPN, antivirus, or Windows defender causing it on your PC. Could also be some file protection settings on your router. Had that problem with my ISP EERO routers before.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Russell

Post by Russell »

The Chef wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm
Its either a VPN, antivirus, or Windows defender causing it on your PC. Could also be some file protection settings on your router. Had that problem with my ISP EERO routers before.
Not using VPN on this Windows Machine. I will test another router later. OR I can even remove router entirely from the equation, and connect directly to the cable modem. I've tried various Kodi 21 versions including nightlies from 27th. Next I'm going to try installing on bluestacks emulator on this machine, and then on a separate Windows 10 machine.

Other than you do you know anyone else who successfully installed this build on Windows 11 without Chef Wizard Error?
Russell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Chef Wizard”