Resume position for series and movies not setting

Moderator: cg0

Mr.Laketrash

Resume position for series and movies not setting

Post by Mr.Laketrash »

I'm using Seren for Omaga and when I stop a tv series or movie the only way I can get the resume point to work is to start series/movie back up and quickly stop again. Then the resume position shows up and I can resume. This only happens in Seren that I've tried. How can I fix?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Resume position for series and movies not setting

Post by The Chef »

Mr.Laketrash wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:04 pm I'm using Seren for Omaga and when I stop a tv series or movie the only way I can get the resume point to work is to start series/movie back up and quickly stop again. Then the resume position shows up and I can resume. This only happens in Seren that I've tried. How can I fix?
Adjust Seren settings for what you want..
Attachments
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_5.png (122.81 KiB) Viewed 868 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mr.Laketrash

Post by Mr.Laketrash »

Thank you for responding. I have that setting as pictured but will will not resume unless when I start and immediately stop then the resume position shows up and I can then resume where I left off. I shouldn't have to do this.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Mr.Laketrash wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:53 pm Thank you for responding. I have that setting as pictured but will will not resume unless when I start and immediately stop then the resume position shows up and I can then resume where I left off. I shouldn't have to do this.
You do have Trakt connected right? If not, then it only works if you choose the same exact stream the second time. Make sure Trakt is connected.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mr.Laketrash

Post by Mr.Laketrash »

Yes, I have trakt connected. I've gone over ALL settings to make sure but they all look fine. Evry other addon I use works properly when I resume. I can use them of course but trying to figure out Seren. I kinda like it other than the way I have to resume. I've deleted and reinstalled but same results. I can't help but think this happens to everyone else. Am I wrong? Is this ONLY happening to me?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Mr.Laketrash wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:35 pm Yes, I have trakt connected. I've gone over ALL settings to make sure but they all look fine. Evry other addon I use works properly when I resume. I can use them of course but trying to figure out Seren. I kinda like it other than the way I have to resume. I've deleted and reinstalled but same results. I can't help but think this happens to everyone else. Am I wrong? Is this ONLY happening to me?
Well you could click Xenon Flavors, and choose Xenon with Seren, then all your shorcuts and widgets will use Seren instead. Resume options should be shown on the main page in the Trakt section.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mr.Laketrash

Post by Mr.Laketrash »

I want to thank you for your help. My issue has been resolved by reinstalling again.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Seren”