Would love an AfFENity Flavor

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Robeerski

Would love an AfFENity Flavor

Post by Robeerski »

I recently found the Diggz Builds about a month ago and they are amazing. I have tried many other builds and so far this is the best I've seen. Thank you
:prayer:

I had applied Diggz Xenon V3.0 a few weeks ago and I loved the main build with AfFENity as the main plugin for Movies & TV Shows. The recent update on May 12th has a FEN flavor but I liked the AfFENity flavor from V3.0 much better. I would love to see an AfFENity flavor added if possible.

I decided to apply the FEN flavor of the most recent build and I noticed that FEN is not properly syncing with Trakt, and nothing I have watched is showing a check-mark. "In Progress" lists are also empty.

I did install the AfFENity plugin and it is properly checking off watched shows but it has a slight problem also. The afFENity plugin has a problem when using the Fanart view causing the Rating, Director, Writer & Episodes sections to remain blank.

I have not had a chance to test anything else yet.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Would love an AfFENity Flavor

Post by The Chef »

Robeerski wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:54 am I recently found the Diggz Builds about a month ago and they are amazing. I have tried many other builds and so far this is the best I've seen. Thank you
:prayer:

I had applied Diggz Xenon V3.0 a few weeks ago and I loved the main build with AfFENity as the main plugin for Movies & TV Shows. The recent update on May 12th has a FEN flavor but I liked the AfFENity flavor from V3.0 much better. I would love to see an AfFENity flavor added if possible.

I decided to apply the FEN flavor of the most recent build and I noticed that FEN is not properly syncing with Trakt, and nothing I have watched is showing a check-mark. "In Progress" lists are also empty.

I did install the AfFENity plugin and it is properly checking off watched shows but it has a slight problem also. The afFENity plugin has a problem when using the Fanart view causing the Rating, Director, Writer & Episodes sections to remain blank.

I have not had a chance to test anything else yet.
Sure, I updated Xenon Flavors and added Affenity option. Check for addon updates or restart Kodi and you should see the option again in Xenon Flavors.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Robeerski

Post by Robeerski »

I applied the AfFENity flavor last night and it worked great.

Thanks

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Robeerski

Post by Robeerski »

I was just using the AfFENity flavor in fanart view and I noticed that the rating, director, & writer are all blank. The Genre, year, and watched status are displaying correctly.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”