Trakt app Watching Now

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Ellebertus

Trakt app Watching Now

Post by Ellebertus »

When I watch a TV show episode or movie in the dMo Simply Artic build with the POV addon, I can see the Watching Now progress in my Trakt app. The next episode will also be refreshed quickly. All of these things don't work with the Diggz Xenon build. In which addon and where should I check something?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: Trakt app Watching Now

Post by cg0 »

Ellebertus wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:42 pm When I watch a TV show episode or movie in the dMo Simply Artic build with the POV addon, I can see the Watching Now progress in my Trakt app. The next episode will also be refreshed quickly. All of these things don't work with the Diggz Xenon build. In which addon and where should I check something?
The fastest way to troubleshoot Trakt in addons is to make sure all needed addons are installed, then Revoke Trakt from Account Manager, then Authorize Trakt again from Account Manager, and reboot when prompted.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ellebertus

Post by Ellebertus »

I did what you wrote. But trakt doesn't work in Xenon like it does in the dMo build. Here I can see the progress of the episode in the app. And when it ends, the wingged refreshes within 1 minute. These things don't work in Xenon, no matter which skin I choose. Xenon pulls the information from my Trakt account, so my next episode list is correct. But when I watch an episode, the list is not updated. If I indicate in my Trakt account that I have completed an episode and then reload the skin, the next episode list is correct again. There is interaction between my Track account and the Xenon build, but not the other way around. Any idea where this goes wrong?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Ellebertus wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:15 pm I did what you wrote. But trakt doesn't work in Xenon like it does in the dMo build. Here I can see the progress of the episode in the app. And when it ends, the wingged refreshes within 1 minute. These things don't work in Xenon, no matter which skin I choose. Xenon pulls the information from my Trakt account, so my next episode list is correct. But when I watch an episode, the list is not updated. If I indicate in my Trakt account that I have completed an episode and then reload the skin, the next episode list is correct again. There is interaction between my Track account and the Xenon build, but not the other way around. Any idea where this goes wrong?
So when you authorized Trakt, did you authorize with the account manager in the logins section?
Another thing to try is go to Addons/Program addons/Trakt. Open Trakt setting and try turning on Scrobble movies, and scrobble tv shows..
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (79.15 KiB) Viewed 1341 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ellebertus

Post by Ellebertus »

Did that, but it didn't work out.
I use the build almost the same as it is installed.
Change my region in to Europe disable 4K install my video add-ons and authorised them through the account manager. That's it nothing more.
The strange thing is that in the dMo build Trakt is working perfectly. This build is running on the same box, on a fork, and using the same Trakt authorisation

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

If you miss content in widgets make sure you disable Hide watched items in TMDbH settings.
1.jpg
1.jpg (152.93 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Ellebertus wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:32 am Did that, but it didn't work out.
I use the build almost the same as it is installed.
Change my region in to Europe disable 4K install my video add-ons and authorised them through the account manager. That's it nothing more.
The strange thing is that in the dMo build Trakt is working perfectly. This build is running on the same box, on a fork, and using the same Trakt authorisation
I suppose I would compare POV settings with the settings from the working one. POV is not setup in Xenon, since its just a clone of FEN anyways. Is the Trakt issue with only POV? What makes you want to use POV instead of FEN?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ellebertus

Post by Ellebertus »

I installed FEN in the new Xenon build. and everything reauthorized. But Trakt doesn't work. There is no interaction between the video addon and my Trakt account. In the dMo build I installed POV, The Coalition and afFENity and these do work with my Trakt account.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Trakt”