Couldn't Retrieve Directory Information Error

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Tb3434

Couldn't Retrieve Directory Information Error

Post by Tb3434 »

Hello! I have been trying all morning to download the Diggz build. When I enter the following URL http://diggz1.me/diggzrepo , I keep getting an error message stating "Unable to connect" and "Couldn't Retrieve Directory Information." I know it's not my internet because I was then able to download and install a completely different build. Any help or solutions as to how I can fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Couldn't Retrieve Directory Information Error

Post by The Chef »

Tb3434 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:49 pm Hello! I have been trying all morning to download the Diggz build. When I enter the following URL http://diggz1.me/diggzrepo , I keep getting an error message stating "Unable to connect" and "Couldn't Retrieve Directory Information." I know it's not my internet because I was then able to download and install a completely different build. Any help or solutions as to how I can fix this would be greatly appreciated!
Well, just by clicking on the link you typed in this post proves the link works fine, so either your entering it in wrong in Kodi, or your internet/VPN is blocking it. Or use the second link option.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Tb3434

Post by Tb3434 »

Well, just by clicking on the link you typed in this post proves the link works fine, so either your entering it in wrong in Kodi, or your internet/VPN is blocking it. Or use the second link option.
[/quote]

What is the second link option if you don't mind me asking?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Tb3434 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:17 pm Well, just by clicking on the link you typed in this post proves the link works fine, so either your entering it in wrong in Kodi, or your internet/VPN is blocking it. Or use the second link option.
What is the second link option if you don't mind me asking?
[/quote]

https://diggz1.me/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jpm69

Post by Jpm69 »

As The Chef mentioned....

Turn off your VPN if you have one. Worked for me in the past.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
maxthegold

Post by maxthegold »

I turned my VPN off and hey presto it worked, thanks Jpm69 .

This is great, everywhere you go the advice is to always use a VPN when using KODI. Now we discover that maybe some things won't work if you have a VPN on.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz AIO”