Crashing.kick outs.

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Biggbear210

Crashing.kick outs.

Post by Biggbear210 »

I click on a TV show episode from the favorites section and choose pov then the tmdbh video logo appears then the working icon at the button right screen stops spinning and I get kicked out to Amazon home screen.ive already deleted data cleared cache and fresh installed,reset router,updated the firecubes unplugged em.I did downgrade tmdbh which seems to fix it but then trakt doesn't mark watched episodes not even the marked as watch doesn't work.its happening on bout firecubes.is there a way to turn off that tmdbh video logo?I appreciate any suggestions in advance.

Here are My devices information Firecube gen 2,kodi20.5,xenon 2.4

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Re: Crashing.kick outs.

Post by cg0 »

Biggbear210 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:47 am I click on a TV show episode from the favorites section and choose pov then the tmdbh video logo appears then the working icon at the button right screen stops spinning and I get kicked out to Amazon home screen.ive already deleted data cleared cache and fresh installed,reset router,updated the firecubes unplugged em.I did downgrade tmdbh which seems to fix it but then trakt doesn't mark watched episodes not even the marked as watch doesn't work.its happening on bout firecubes.is there a way to turn off that tmdbh video logo?I appreciate any suggestions in advance.

I've stopped using TMDbH, and POV.
I use another Fen fork called The Coalition directly, adding episodes to TV Collection and using Next Episodes. This cures TMDbH issues.

Fix for The Coalition.
https://forum.diggz1.me/viewtopic.php?t=123

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Crashing.kick outs.

Post by The Chef »

Biggbear210 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:47 am I click on a TV show episode from the favorites section and choose pov then the tmdbh video logo appears then the working icon at the button right screen stops spinning and I get kicked out to Amazon home screen.ive already deleted data cleared cache and fresh installed,reset router,updated the firecubes unplugged em.I did downgrade tmdbh which seems to fix it but then trakt doesn't mark watched episodes not even the marked as watch doesn't work.its happening on bout firecubes.is there a way to turn off that tmdbh video logo?I appreciate any suggestions in advance.

"I click on a TV show episode from the favorites section"- Maybe thats the issue?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “TheMovieDb Helper”