Alpha

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Johnny

Alpha

Post by Johnny »

This Question is for Diggz...I've tried to install Omega wizard on kodi 21 Alpha 1 and it seems like it doesn't like it...Everything loads great on Kodi RC 2 OMEGA....JUST wondering why I can't get it to load on Alpha? Cheers

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Johnny

Re: Alpha

Post by Johnny »

Sorry to waste Diggz & CG time I was trying to download Wizard onto Kodi 22...with No luck...my bad I should looked harder next time

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Johnny wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:59 pm Sorry to waste Diggz & CG time I was trying to download Wizard onto Kodi 22...with No luck...my bad I should looked harder next time
Made Kodi 22 compatible with Omega wizard. The wizard should work on 22 now.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Thanks Boss...I did end up re downloading it and so far only problem I had was 2 kick outs but that was on my end...after a reboot of both modem and router all Good...Xenon & Xenon 2 load up and everything works...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Been doing more testing on Xenon 2 using Kodi 22 Alpha 1...I noticed that when in settings for tge Skin I go in under Movies and Disable the Addons I Don't use..I click out let skin download new settings and when I scroll to Movies section,below I see my addons I Do use it Freezes up,and t still shows me a black space on where the Addons use to be,I've Forced Closed and cleared Cache on 3rd Gen Fire Tv...maybe 22 still has a bug? Cheers

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon 2”