Wizard empty

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Roc

Wizard empty

Post by Roc »

I was having problems so I wiped out my kodi omega and started from scratch. When I try to reinstall my omega wizard is empty. I tried deleting the wizard and reinstalling and the same thing occurs, empty menu. I am on a cube3. Yes I unplugged the cube and waited 5 mins. Router and modem also restarted. Your help is appreciated. I was not having these problems till the omega update. I did try a fork prior to upgrading. I was hoping the new release would have resolved the slowness of the forks.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Roc

Re: Wizard empty

Post by Roc »

disregard, I am in the process of sorting out this issue. it's definitely hardware. i disconnected my Wi-Fi and connected to my phone with no issue. I believe it maybe my router. I dont believe it's my isp as i can get into Kodi and move around but certain menus are extremely slow to respond (minutes not seconds) or do not respond at all. unless they can block certain apps from connecting. is there an issue with ip6? I have an older router Netgear r6250 which is supposed to be capable, but I have a feeling that is my issue.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Chef Wizard”