Xenon 3.0 - Trakt not working

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Hex5x

Xenon 3.0 - Trakt not working

Post by Hex5x »

Loving 3.0 so far :prayer: , but the only thing that is giving me issues now is Trakt.

All addons are installed.
Real Debrid authorises perfectly and in one go.

Trakt: authorise as usual through account manager: website keeps rejecting code.
Search for Trakt in addons, configue and authorise there: works.
But then in Trakt home screen, nothing appears. afFENity shows nothing in the Trakt tv shows.
Also nothing in watchlist.

Tried this with all the different flavors: only Umbrella authorises from accountmanager and shows something in the home menu/lists (but also requires opening the list to select, while this wasn’t so in the previous Plus or 2.0 versions, the show would just open from menu in homescreen).

What am I missing? :?:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: Xenon 3.0 - Trakt not working

Post by The Chef »

Hex5x wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm Loving 3.0 so far :prayer: , but the only thing that is giving me issues now is Trakt.

All addons are installed.
Real Debrid authorises perfectly and in one go.

Trakt: authorise as usual through account manager: website keeps rejecting code.
Search for Trakt in addons, configue and authorise there: works.
But then in Trakt home screen, nothing appears. afFENity shows nothing in the Trakt tv shows.
Also nothing in watchlist.

Tried this with all the different flavors: only Umbrella authorises from accountmanager and shows something in the home menu/lists (but also requires opening the list to select, while this wasn’t so in the previous Plus or 2.0 versions, the show would just open from menu in homescreen).

What am I missing? :?:
Just tested it and worked fine for me. Try clicking fix in Debrid/Trakt logins and then re-athhorize.
Attachments
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_8.png (801.05 KiB) Viewed 417 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Diggz Xenon Plus”