a̶u̶d̶i̶o̶ Audio fails after 3-4 episodes

Moderators: cg0, The Chef

Mozenwrath

a̶u̶d̶i̶o̶ Audio fails after 3-4 episodes

Post by Mozenwrath »

running omega with xenon plus v21 (tryed with free version as well same problem) after a 3-4 episode or if left to a point where screen saver kicks on you loose audio and have to force close kodi every time to get audio back ....problem only started when I upgraded to omega xenon ...I no others quit using xenon because of this same audio issue

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Re: a̶u̶d̶i̶o̶ Audio fails after 3-4 episodes

Post by The Chef »

Mozenwrath wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:37 pm running omega with xenon plus v21 (tryed with free version as well same problem) after a 3-4 episode or if left to a point where screen saver kicks on you loose audio and have to force close kodi every time to get audio back ....problem only started when I upgraded to omega xenon ...I no others quit using xenon because of this same audio issue
K, well first of all, the screensaver is not enabled by default, so I assume you enabled it. I use the build on all my devices and never seen this issue. So what is it thats in common with you and your other friends? What device are you using? Are you connecting to some type of surround sound? Without more info, theres no way to figure out what the problem your having is.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Something similar happened in Linux before Kodi devs fixed -at last- Kodi to work with the pipewire linux driver.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mozenwrath

Post by Mozenwrath »

sorry using Amazon cube no surround sound the screen saver is from cube same with the others(4 other people using Amazon cubes) to best of my knowledge they all switched builds and having no problems im still fighting with it I have even completely wiped kodi re-download fresh install on build same problem couple episodes a movie or 2 leave it sit long enough for screen saver to kick on you have to force close reopen start over or no sound doesn't matter what provider I select either

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

Tried another HDMI cable?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chef

Post by The Chef »

Mozenwrath wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:45 pm sorry using Amazon cube no surround sound the screen saver is from cube same with the others(4 other people using Amazon cubes) to best of my knowledge they all switched builds and having no problems im still fighting with it I have even completely wiped kodi re-download fresh install on build same problem couple episodes a movie or 2 leave it sit long enough for screen saver to kick on you have to force close reopen start over or no sound doesn't matter what provider I select either
My guess would be, either enable a Screensaver in Kodi, so the Amazon screensaver doesnt start, or disable the Amazon screensaver..
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (35.82 KiB) Viewed 406 times

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cg0

Post by cg0 »

See this as well: